White’s Electronics designed the Pulsescan TDI Pro as the perfect companion for the serious gold nugget hunter. This specialized pulse induction metal detector is also equally adaptable to beach, relic hunting and coin shooting enthusiasts. The TDI Pro has unique design elements only made possible through the contributions of Eric Foster, the father of Pulse Technology.
The TDI Pro improves on the previous TDI version with its new volume control dial. Threshold controls also make it possible to tune out background hum problems.
Ground balance settings can be used in Fine or Coarse mode, which also aid in filtering out objects of different conductivity, much like discrimination controls. These extensive ground balance settings make the TDI Pro an ideal companion for gold field hunting which often have high ground mineralization levels. Iron targets can be easily identified and rejected via the complementary Target Conductivity options with its High, Low and All conductivity modes.
The TDI Pro’s Pulse Delay control dial enables dynamic sensitivity adjustments for targets of varying conductivity. The Frequency control dial also allows minor adjustments to the transmitter pulse rate from 3.25 to 3.37 kHz, which is an effective measure against EMI problems from radio, microwave and electromagnetic disruptions.
The stock 12 inch search coil has a spider configuration and is fully submersible. It comes with a powerful 14.4 volt Lithium Ion rechargeable battery with a wall wart and car charger as standard equipment.
White’s TDI Pro Specifications
- Brand: White’s Electronics
- Model: Pulsscan TDI Pro
- Manufacture Date: NA
- Intended Use: gold prospecting, beach, relic and coin hunting
- Weight: lightweight, hip mount available
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-ion battery pack
- Visual ID Type: None, audio only
- Number of Target ID Segments: None, audio only
- Number of Audio Tones: Variable Audio mode with high/low tone output
- Ground Balance: Manual; with Fine or Coarse Ground Exclusion Balance
- Discrimination Type: Turn Knob conductivity controls
- Number of Search Modes: fully adjustable, manual options
- Adjustable Shaft length: Yes
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Yes, fully adjustable gain control
- Coin Depth Meter: No
- Pinpoint Feature: No
- Frequency: fine frequency adjustments from 3.25 to 3.37 kHz
- Type of Circuit: Pulse Induction
- Coil Type: Spider
- Stock Coil Size: 12 inch
- Suggested Retail Price: $1799.95
- Street Price: $1799.95
- Waterproof features: coil only; fully submersible